About B.Ed. Course
Considered to be the noblest profession, Teaching has always been one of the most popular career choices among students. However, to become a teacher at the pre-nursery, nursery, primary, secondary and senior secondary levels in schools or to become a professor at the college/university level, aspirants need to possess the right qualifications.
B.Ed is the bachelor’s degree undertaken to take up teaching as a profession. However, it is worth knowing that B.Ed or Bachelor of Education is not an undergraduate degree and to pursue this course one needs to have completed his/her graduation. Thus, B.Ed is a professional course and right after completing this course, students can get a job at the school level.
(75% Convener Quota
+ 25% Management Quota)
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP Ed.CET-2020.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- The Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Age Limit: The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on the 1st of July in the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET-2020. Candidates are required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- The candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech (minimum of 55%), with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course.
- Mathematics: Candidates with B.A/B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the group subjects or B.C.A. candidate’s with Mathematics at intermediate level as a group subject or B.Tech. with Mathematics & Physics.
- Physical Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc. who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. Candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at intermediate level as group subjects.
- Biological Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subjects.
- Social Studies: All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at intermediate level as group subjects.
- English: Candidates with B.A Special English or M.A. English
Entrance Test - AP Ed.CET
For details about the AP Ed.CET for B.Ed. course please check the below given Instruction Booklet documentClick here to Open the Document
For more details please do checkout latest updates on Government's website related to B.Ed. Course or contact us.
Note: The above mentioned details might have been updated recently. Please do cross check with the related government website or the college